Emerging opportunities in new learning spaces
He akoranga hou, he huarahi hou.
Location:International Pacific College, Palmerston North, New Zealand
Dates:Thursday 4 – Sunday 7 October 2012
This reflects a variety of contemporary challenges that exist for both learners and their teachers, such as engaging in blended learning situations, integrating content and language, increasing intercultural interactions, and building relevant needs analysis and leadership models in different teaching/learning contexts.
The programme will be developed around this theme, and a call for papers will be announced in October 2011.
- Prof Chris Davison, Professor of Education and Head of the School of Education, University of New South Wales, Sydney
- Cathy Dewes, Tumuaki (Principal), Te Kura Kaupapa Maori o Ruamata, Rotorua
- Dr. Andreas Lund, Associate Professor at the Department of Teacher Education and School Research and Vice Dean at the Faculty of Education, University of Oslo, Norway
- Sunita Narayan, President, CLANZ, Wellington
- Prof. Paul Nation, School of Linguistics and Applied Language Studies, Victoria University of Wellington
- Prof. Amy Tsui, Pro-Vice-Chancellor and Vice-President (Teaching and Learning) and Chair Professor (Chair of Language and Education), University of Hong Kong
- Prof. Cynthia White, Head of School, Professor of Applied Linguistics, Massey University, Palmerston North
EnquiriesFor registrations of interest, sponsorship and other enquiries, please contact the conference organisers: Paardekooper & Associates, PO Box 41002, Eastbourne, Lower Hutt 5047, New Zealand
Ph. +64 4 562 8259 | firstname.lastname@example.org | www.clesol.org.nz Tweet