Diary 3 Still April 2011

Another week has nearly passed. It has been a busy weekend for me as I have taken some time out to venture into the ‘Easter Sales’ and address an issue that has, for me, been most pressing.

A new computer.

I did not intend to go out of my way to get a MAC but that is what I have ended up with. With my aging PC it was coming down to ‘when’ rather than ‘if’ it collapsed and died on me.

As I am looking at this new Youtube vlogging/ reading project then editing quick clear video is a must. I don’t want my evenings and weekends dominated by huge amounts of time taken for editing.

So iMovie appears to be the way to go.

Enjoy the process in the video.



Having said all that I still can’t let go of Microsoft Office. Some things are too dear tomy heart.

Enjoy your week ;-)

No comments: