Launch my Youtube channel

I am launching my channel on Youtube. Over the past several weeks I spent time searching out and enjoying some great vlogs.
From what I can tell, the most prolific vloggers are Canadian and in their twenties. There appears to be No New Zealand vloggers, in fact the only vlog that appeared when I typed ‘New Zealand’ into the search bar was nayders07, who happened to be on a vacation in New Zealand... oh and she appears to be Canadian too. Check out her adventures here if you’re interested.




Although I am neither Canadian nor in my twenties I think I perhaps have something to say. I have begun by sharing, again, the introduction I created for the recent CORE event. Although, if you are a regular reader, you may be one of the 70+ who saw it the first time around, however, I have inserted a few links into the show notes and played around with those onscreen thingy-ums everyone seems to be getting.
Chocolate fish to the first 5 people who subscribe.
Vlogs I follow:
All are worth looking at for a little light relief even though they don’t really fit with my education and parenting themes.

No comments: