I am neither a Kiwi nor...

I am neither a kiwi nor do I presume this blog reaches around the globe but I can’t help but have the ‘cockles of my heart’ warmed lovingly by the thought that someone, somewhere would take an interest in me.

EveryKiwiCounts is an attempt to draw together the New Zelanders who live in all of the four corners of the globe regardless of their success or status.

Kea New Zealand chief executive Sue Watson says: "New Zealanders living outside the country are some of our most talented people. Every Kiwi Counts is focused on finding out more about these important citizens."

I’m starting to well-up… somebody loves and appreciates you.

But wait… the bottom of this article Sue is quoted as saying:

"We will find thousands of New Zealanders who are interested in investing in this country, helping New Zealand businesses that are expanding offshore, or who might return to New Zealand for the right sort of job,"

There you go, that makes more sense… it's that Kiwi ingenuity and sense of community, supporting one another as we make our way in the world.

Nothing wrong with that…
If you’re a Kiwi living abroad take the survey…. by clicking here

If you’re not a kiwi living abroad DON’T take the survey… by clicking here

No comments: