Whether you are of the opinion that National Standards will raise achievement across the country and add in a layer of accountability that was lacking. Or think that National Standards endangers the flexibility in the curriculum and compromises the enjoyment of education. The fact remains that this issue continues to be a 'hot button topic'.
Related news articles:
- Teacher only days to ease NCEA standards
- PPTA welcomes support days
- Schools across NZ join forces
- Government Steps Up National Standards Bullying
- Rebels to call Govt's bluff
- School Boards to deliver No to National Standards